The 26th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS) will be held in Spring 2023. This conference will be a hybrid in-person virtual event.
- Abstract submission deadline: 6 October 2022 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Paper submission deadline: 13 October 2022 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Supplementary materials submission deadline: 20 October 2022 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Reviews released to authors:
- Paper decision notifications:
The conference CMT site is available at
Please see the Call for Papers for instructions.
General inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Francisco Ruiz, DeepMind
- Stephan Mandt, UC Irvine
Diversity and Inclusion Chair
- Sinead Williamson, UT Austin
If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague for a role as a reviewer, meta-reviewer, or organizing committee member (future or current), then you can do so using the following form: