AISTATS 2021 Volunteers
Anyone who plans to attend the virtual AISTATS 2021 may apply to be a volunteer for the virtual AISTATS 2021 (April 13 - 15, 2021). If you are interested, please fill out this form only once.
All selected volunteers receive a free conference registration and have access to all programs offered, including talks by our invited speakers, live poster Q&A sessions, social activities on Gather.town, among others. Additionally, volunteering offers a unique opportunity to network with leading researchers.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until February 25, 2021 (anywhere on Earth), or until all volunteer positions are filled, whichever is earlier. Please apply as soon as possible.
Tasks for volunteers
- Providing technical assistance to speakers and attendees in a live session
- Acting as a point of contact between other attendees and the AISTATS team during the event
- Promoting interactions and positive virtual atmosphere on our chat platform and Gather.town
- Monitoring signs of misconduct and disturbing behaviors
- Compiling the list of questions asked for a live Q&A session
- Backstage tasks before the virtual event such as setting up virtual rooms on Gather.town
Each volunteer will be responsible for only a small subset of these tasks at a time. Volunteers do not need to have a paper accepted at AISTATS. We welcome qualified applicants from all geographic areas regardless of their gender, race, color, religion, age, origin, and military status. We will respect your time availability when we divide the tasks.
Thank you for your interests in volunteering!