The 24th International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and Statistics
April 13 - 15, 2021
A Virtual Conference
The 24th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics will be held virtually from Tuesday, 13 April 2021 to Thursday, 15 April 2021.
Since its inception in 1985, AISTATS has been an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related areas.
- Sep 8, 2020. Added LaTeX style files for 2021 submissions.
- Sep 18, 2020. Abstract submission is now open (Link to CMT).
- Sep 25, 2020. AISTATS 2021 will no longer include an in person event, but will instead be held virtually.
- Oct 31, 2020. A guideline for reviewers is available: Reviewer Guidelines.
- Nov 25, 2020. Added Author Response LaTeX Files for authors to (optionally) respond to the reviews. Author responses are due Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 20:59 PM PDT.