The 24th International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and Statistics
April 13 - 15, 2021
A Virtual Conference
The 24th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics will be held virtually from Tuesday, 13 April 2021 to Thursday, 15 April 2021.
Since its inception in 1985, AISTATS has been an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related areas.
Conference RegistrationRegistration is now open on the conference virtual site: https://virtual.aistats.org. For details on the conference schedule see the calendar of events.
- Apr 10, 2021. Awards for best papers have been announced!
- Apr 8, 2021. Program schedule for posters is available.
- Mar 30, 2021. Program schedule is live. Also see details on Oral and the Mentorship Sessions.
- Mar 29, 2021. Proceedings for AISTATS 2021 is available on PMLR.
- Mar 3, 2021. Instructions for posters and video presentations made available by email and on the camera ready instructions page.
- Feb 13, 2021. Emmanuel Candès, Bin Yu, and Kyle Cranmer will be the invited speakers for AISTATS 2021!
- Feb 1, 2021. Camera-ready instructions made available. In order to allow authors to properly incorporate reviewers’ feedback, camera-ready submissions are limited to 9 pages excluding acknowledgements and references.
- Jan 22, 2021. Paper decisions finalized and accepted papers have been announced.
- Nov 25, 2020. Added Author Response LaTeX Files for authors to (optionally) respond to the reviews. Author responses are due Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 20:59 PM PDT.
- Oct 31, 2020. A guideline for reviewers is available: Reviewer Guidelines.
- Sep 25, 2020. AISTATS 2021 will no longer include an in person event, but will instead be held virtually.
- Sep 18, 2020. Abstract submission is now open (Link to CMT).
- Sep 8, 2020. Added LaTeX style files for 2021 submissions.